From: raffaeleanaclerio [mailto:rffest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 7:16 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: optimize one stock

Hello Herman, for example if I optimize the stock "Microsoft" (Rsi
(7),Macd(15), etc... and then i optimize the stock "Parmalat"
(sigh !!) (ad es. RSI(9), Macd(12), etc.., if I return
on "Microsoft", I don't find the previous parameters (RSI(7), Macd
(15), etc...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Raf, can you explain what you mean with price list? i am not
sure i
> understand you...
>
> When Optimizing a group of stocks i don't know of any way
to "filter"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511