AW: [amibroker] Is there any way to write the selected interval (h,d,w,m) in the title bar ?

  • To: "AmiBroker list" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] updates to UltraEdit and ConTEXT syntax highlighters for AFL
  • From: "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:49:38 -0800

I've updated the UltraEdit and ConTEXT syntax highlighters for AFL in the
library, thanks to feedback I've received (thanks Jack!).

For those who don't know, UltraEdit and ConTEXT are programmers editors,
inexpensive and free respectively, that are very useful for large projects,
or for keeping #include files open while you work in AB. These highlighter
files teach them about AB's keywords, so they can color and format them like
AB does. UltraEdit can also capitalize and auto-complete them.

NOTE:
This is the last time I'll be updating the ConTEXT version, since I'm no
longer using ConTEXT and have no way to test it. (That's why I'm not
deleting the previous version in the library; this new one is untested, but
it'll probably be fine.) I've moved to UltraEdit, and for now anyway, it
looks like I'll be maintaining a highlighter for it instead. The highlighter
file formats aren't quite the same, but they're close enough that ConTEXT
users can pull keyword updates out of there with very little work, if you
want.

As always, feedback is not only welcome, but essential. Please let me know
if you have any additions and corrections. Since there doesn't appear to be
any direct way to capture all the keywords in use in the current version of
AB, maintenance of this file is dependant on someone noticing missing items.
Write directly to dmerrill at usa dot net, in case I don't see comments in
the library right away.

Dave Merrill