[amibroker] Interactive Broker

Hello,

1. As of now you can not use 3 * inDaily interval.
The only intervals longer than daily supported as of now
are: inWeekly and inMonthly.

2. For display you have to use TimeFrameExpand function as explained
in the user's guide:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_timeframe.html

wo = TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
wh = TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
wl = TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
wc = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );

PlotOHLC( wo, wh, wl, wc, "Weekly Close", colorWhite, styleCandle );
Plot( Close, "Daily Close", colorBlue );

or (using TimeFrameSet/Restore):

TimeFrameSet(inDaily*5);
L1=L;
H1=H;
O1=O;
C1=C;
Title = Name() + " (" + StrLeft(FullName(), 15) + ")
Open " + Open + ", High " + High + ", Low " + Low + ",
Close " + Close;
TimeFrameRestore();
O1 = TimeFrameExpand( O1, inWeekly, expandPoint );  // IMPORTANT !!!!
H1 = TimeFrameExpand( H1, inWeekly, expandPoint  );
L1 = TimeFrameExpand( L1, inWeekly, expandPoint  );
C1 = TimeFrameExpand( C1, inWeekly, expandPoint  );

PlotOHLC(O1,h1,l1,C1,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com