Re: [amibroker] Interactive Broker

Based on the syntax highlighter I did for ConTEXT, I did one for UltraEdit,
posted to the AFL library.

UltraEdit is a full-featured shareware programmer's editor, available at
http://www.ultraedit.com. This file teaches it AFL's keywords, so it can
color and format them like AmiBroker does. I often keep my standard AFL
#include file open in an external editor while working in AB.

Among UltraEdit's cool features is its ability to show a list of functions
in open files, for quick navigation, or as a reference to their parameters.
This wordfile allows this feature to work in AFL.

See the UltraEdit help for install info. Note that the actual colors used
aren't part of the wordfile itself, only the name of each class of words and
the list of words it contains. Colors for each class are set in UE's
configuration dialog.

Comments and corrections are most welcome as usual.

Dave Merrill

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM