From: "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2004 1:41 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: 5 Daily bars compressed into one.........

Graham,

I plotted the following and I don't think it is taking the last 5
days and compressing them together.  plot it and then bring up a
daily along with the code below in another indicator. Then open
another window and put it into a "weekly" format.

Bring up the stock USB

of the dates 2/11 | 2/10 | 2/9 | 2/6 | 2/5

The low of those dates according to my data with Quotes Plus is
27.50 comming from the date 2/6

The Open should have come from 2/5 and it would have been 27.98

The High and close from 2/11 would have been 28.03 {The highest in 5
days was the 11th and it also closed at it}

I think the code below is making a standard weekly chart (Mon. Thru
Fri.)?

I may be wrong, please let me know what your thoughts are?
Thanks for your help
Mark