From: mleonsprint [mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2004 12:16 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: 5 Daily bars compressed into one.........

I have no idea what exactly this entire line of code is saying
exactly so if anyone could explain?  I am the worst at understanding
things sometimes so thanks for your patients and help!!  (Does this
add 5 daily bars together? and then take the open from the first
bar? and the close from the last bar? Then the High and low from the
bar?)

Mark

TimeFrameSet(inDaily*5);
L1=L;
H1=H;
O1=O;
C1=C;
TimeFrameRestore();

PlotOHLC(O1,h1,l1,C1,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>
wrote:
> I am now more confused than ever.. I guess maybe I am not
> understanding the Time Frame functions real well.  So am I wrong
by
> the first statement in trying to get the open of 5 days ago for my
5
> day bar?
>
> o1=ref(o,-5);
>

> Then getting the current close for the current 5 day bar
>
> c1=c;
>
> Here is where I think I am getting confused.... Ok getting the
high
> and low within the last 5 daily bars...
>
> Timeframeset(indaily*5);
> l1=l;
> h1=h;
> Timeframerestore():
>
> I am not sure if by indaily*5 that combines 5 daily bars
together?