[amibroker] Re: Reference first signal

Hi Michael –

I have a Samsung A310 phone and Verizon
Mobile Office “kit” which includes two things: the cable to connect
the A310 to any USB port and the Venturi software.  You will need to have “National
Access” (which used to be called “Express Network”) set for
your account by the Verizon folks.  National Access is the high speed internet
access.  With National Access, your data transfer rate will be as high as
1 megabyte of file per minute.  Without National Access, you will be
limited to about the same as a normal dial up land line – 20 kbps or
so.  The PCMCIA cards are not needed with National Access, and when used provide
slow transmission rates.  Ask for National Access under “Minutes of
Use”, which means that you can use it any time and it only costs what a
regular phone call would cost – that means free when you have free
evenings and weekends.  If the Verizon rep tries to get you to sign up for
the $80 per month National Access package, call back and talk to someone else.

Go to YahooGroup and check out InternetByCellPhone.
The moderator, Don Blake, regularly outlines the best access package to get
from Verizon and what specific options to ask for.

Take care,

Howard