RE: [amibroker] Need help trading SPY off VIX signals

I posted my wordfile.txt for use by UltraEdit users in the Files
section of this newsgroup.  Note, I'm using version 9.20 of
UltraEdit -- should be backward and forward compatible but can't
guarantee it.

JD

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Zmuck"
<thomas.egroups@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello JD,
>

> Thank you !
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't work by me.
>
> Can you sent me your wordfile.txt to my private mail address
please:
> tz01@xxxx
>

> Best regards / Liebe Grüße
>

> Thomas Zmuck
>
>  <http://www.tradingbasis.com/> http://www.tradingbasis.com/

Off
> = */ Escape Char = \ File Extensions = AFL
> /Delimiters = ~!@%^&*()-+=|\/{}[]:;"'<> ,      .?
> /Function String = "%[ ^t]++[ps][a-z]+ [a-z,0-9]+ ^(*(*)^)*{$"
> /Function String 1 = "%[ ^t]++[ps][a-z]+ [a-z,0-9]+ ^(*(*)^)[ ^t]
++$"
> /Indent Strings = "{"
> /Unindent Strings = "}"
> /C2
> abstract
> break byte boolean
> catch case class char continue
> default double do
> else extends
> false final float for finally
> if import implements int interface instanceof
> long length
> native new null
> package private protected public
> return
> switch synchronized short static super
> try true this throw throws threadsafe transient
> void
> while
> #define #error #include #elif #if #line #else #ifdef #pragma
#endif
> #ifndef #undef
> /C1
> abs AccDist AddColumn AddTextColumn AddToComposite ADLine
AdvIssues
> AdvVolume ADX AlertIf AMA AMA2 ApplyStop atan ATR
> BarIndex BarsSince BBandBot BBandTop BeginValue
> CategoryAddSymbol CategoryGetName CategoryGetSymbols
> CategoryRemoveSymbol CCI ceil Chaikin Correlation cos CreateObject
> CreateStaticObject Cross Cum
> Date DateNum DateTime Day DayOfWeek DayOfYear DecIssues DecVolume
> DEMA
> EMA EnableRotationalTrading EnableScript EnableTextOutput
> EncodeColor EndValue Equity exp ExRem ExRemSpan
> fclose feof fgets Flip floor fopen Foreign fputs frac FullName
> GapDown GapUp GetBaseIndex GetCategorySymbols GetChartID
> GetDatabaseName GetExtraData GetScriptObject GroupID
> HHV HHVBars Highest HighestBars HighestSince HighestSinceBars Hold
> Hour
> IIf IndustryID Inside int Interval InWatchList IsEmpty IsFavorite
> IsFinite IsIndex IsNan IsNull IsTrue
> LastValue LineArray LinearReg LinRegIntercept LinRegSlope LLV
> LLVBars log log10 Lowest LowestBars LowestSince LowestSinceBars
> MA MACD MarketID Max MDI Median MFI Min Minute Month
> Name Now NumToStr NVI Nz
> OBV Optimize OscP OscV Outside
> Param ParamColor ParamStr PDI Peak PeakBars Percentile Plot
> PlotForeign PlotGrid PlotOHLC PlotShapes PlotVAPOverlay Prec Prefs
> printf PVI
> Random Ref RelStrength RestorePriceArrays RMI ROC round RSI RWI
> RWIHi RWILo
> SAR Second SectorID SelectedValue SetBarsRequired SetForeign
> SetFormulaName SetOption SetTradeDelays Signal sin sqrt Status
> StdErr StDev StochD StochK StrExtract StrFind StrFormat StrLeft
> StrLen StrMid StrRight StrToNum Study Sum
> TEMA TimeFrameCompress TimeFrameExpand TimeFrameGetPrice
> TimeFrameRestore TimeFrameSet TimeNum Trin Trix Trough TroughBars
TSF
> Ultimate UncIssues UncVolume
> ValueWhen Version
> Wilders WMA WriteIf WriteVal
> Year
> Zig
> _N _TRACE
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM