Re: best editor for AFL and coding in general? was: [amibroker] TextPad Users: New AFL.syn file posted in the Amibroker AFL library.

Anthony,

Very interesting code. Thanks a lot for sharing and helping!

Regards,
Heyaaha

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso"
<ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:
> Heyaaha,
>
> Here is an example for use in IB...
>
> Watchlist=Param("Watchlist",0,0,63,1);
>
> list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, Watchlist);
>
> f=0;//initialize
>
> Count1=0;
>
> for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
>
> {
>
> f = Foreign( sym, "C" );
>
> Count1++;
>
> }
>
> //Plot( Count1, "Count", colorGreen ); // plot dernier ticker
>
> MyName=WriteIf(watchlist==0,"NDX and
> components",WriteIf(watchlist==1,"Test1",WriteIf
(watchlist==2,"Test2","")));

> Title= WriteVal(Count1,1) + " tickers in Watchlist #
> "+WriteVal(watchlist,1)+".."+myname;
>

> Anthony

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM