[amibroker] Re: Chart Background Color Change (1 More ?)

Hello,

TCNet API (programming interface) is identical to one of
TC2000, therefore you won't get anything more
that you get from TC2000 when it comes to interfacing 3rd
party apps.
TCnet intraday quotes are NOT exposed by their interface
which is limited strictly to daily data.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE