Re: best editor for AFL and coding in general? was: [amibroker] TextPad Users:

Hi Glenn,

I couldn't set it up either.
I use stocknessmonster because, as well as the usual quote, news etc
info available, it provides daily trade info.

http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-quote?S={t}&E=au

I use the Comsec site for more 'fundamental' info.

Regds Gerard