  >From:
  Thomas Chan

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 4:39
  PM
  Subject: RE: RE: [amibroker] TextPad
  Users: New AFL.syn file posted in the Amibroker AFL library.

  <SPAN
  >You have to create a
  new KEY and SPC file, like AFL.KEY and AFL.SPC under …\Crimson Editor\spec
  folder. Take a look at the CPLUSPLUC.KEY file there and you can see within
  this file it has <SPAN
  >[KEYWORDS0:GLOBAL]
  … [KEYWORDS9:GLOBAL]block headings, you can assign AFL keywords to whichever
  block you want and each block has a matching color user can assign from within
  Crimson Editor, <SPAN
  >Tool ->
  Preferences -> Colors.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Crimson uses .KEY and
  .SPC files to determine which are the keywords to be highlighted and with what
  color. This tools/preferences/file/syntax/… is for you to
  associate the .KEY and .SPC file to the language you want to use.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Go to Help -> Help Topics… -> 6. Custom Syntax
  Files for more info.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN