Re: [amibroker] Selecting Stocks to Test Trading Systems

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: [amibroker] TextPad Users: New AFL.syn file posted in the Amibroker AFL library.
  • From: "Thomas Chan" <tchan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:41:20 -0800

You have to create a new KEY and SPC file,
like AFL.KEY and AFL.SPC under &#8230;\Crimson Editor\spec folder. Take a look
at the CPLUSPLUC.KEY file there and you can see within this file it has <font
size=2 color=black face=Courier>[KEYWORDS0:GLOBAL] &#8230; [KEYWORDS9:GLOBAL]block headings, you
can assign AFL keywords to whichever block you want and each block has a
matching color user can assign from within Crimson Editor, <font
size=2 color=navy face=Arial>Tool -> Preferences -> Colors.

Crimson uses .KEY and .SPC files to
determine which are the keywords to be highlighted and with what color. This tools/preferences/file/syntax/&#8230;
is for you to associate the .KEY and .SPC file to the language you want to use.

Go to Help -> Help Topics&#8230; -> 6. Custom Syntax Files for
more info.

Thomas