Re: best editor for AFL and coding in general? was: [amibroker] TextPad Users:

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: best editor for AFL and coding in general? was: [amibroker] TextPad Users: New AFL.syn file posted in the Amibroker AFL library.
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:15:57 -0800

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Editors are very personal choices. I think its easier to
change wives than it is editors but then you don't know my wife (do
you?).

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I like Textpad because its being updated, has the coloring
capabilites you mentioned, very good macro capabilites, file compare, text
string search for files on disk that is very fast. Split window capability and
on and on.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>d