RE: [amibroker] TextPad Users: New AFL.syn file posted in the Amibroker AFL library.

I also have a question about chart background colors.  I normally
use black as my chart background color.  When I print charts from
Amibroker, I want to use a white background.  Basically I want to
assign the white background to one sheet, and keep black as the
default for other sheets.  Is this possible?  I don't see the
command to assign a independent (graph style/color background).
Maybe it does not exist.

Jim
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Larry,
>
> The bottom 2 rows are your custom colors...
>
> Anthony

background.  I used Preferences; Colors; Palette Editor.  When I
choose Background all I get are the Basic Colors, how do I get the
Custom Colors to show up?  Thanks for any help.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511