RE: [amibroker] Re: Laptop and Wireless

Does this help?

/*
TodayDateNum.afl
*/

// Sets TodayDateNum to the datenum of the current or most recent
// trading Day (ie weekday, too hard to allow for holidays)

// If(LastValue(DateNum()) != TodayDateNum), data hasn't been updated
// for today (or you are using unpadded data and there were no trades).

EnableScript("jscript");

<%
Now = new Date();
dow = Now.getDay();

switch(dow) {
case 6: // Saturday
	Now = new Date(Now.getTime()-86400000); // 1 day ago
	break;
case 0: // Sunday
	Now = new Date(Now.getTime()-172800000); // 2 days ago
	break;
}

ccyy = Now.getFullYear()-1900;
mm = Now.getMonth()+1;
dd = Now.getDate();

AFL("TodayDateNum") = ccyy*10000 + mm*100 + dd;

%>

	Nigel

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511