Fw: [amibroker] Searching Mailing List Archives

The moderator of a Yahoo Group can turn off the SPAM filter in the Group's
management area.

This is new and all moderators may not be aware of the ability to turn it
off.

In the groups I moderate, I am turning off the filter. I moderate all
messages before they appear, so I eliminate the spam.

The inconvenience of those attached messages is not worth the benefit of
having them marked as spam this way.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/