[spam] Re: Indicator to highlight above MA

--- Begin Message ---
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Question for Moderator
From: "roefromfish" <rho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 04:11:20 -0000
Sorry everyone,
	I assumed (we all know the derivation of THAT word) that
since my previous messages reappeared in my inbox with the spam
warning on them, that they hadn't reached the list.

I just checked on the web site and see all three messages.  Sorry
for the repeats.

	Nigel

(Posted via the web site, so no PGP sig.)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nigel Rowe <rho@xxxx> wrote:

--- End Message ---