[spam] Re: Code Question

--- Begin Message ---
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Question for Moderator
From: Nigel Rowe <rho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:58:49 +1100

Take three....  What does it take to get through this bloody filter!!

Ok, yahoo thinks my previous attempt to send this was spam, I'll trim it down
and try again...

As well as filtering on the subject lines used by the W32.Mydoom.A@xx worm,
their spam filter is filtering excessively

eg today

[I previously quoted 4 emails from this list that were flaggged as spam
 but quoting them seems to cause yahoo to think *THIS* is spam!!!]

were all flagged as spam

All of them were legitimate replies on this list.

	Nigel

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:20, Rik Rasmussen wrote:
> Yahoo has been having major problems processing emails due to the filtering
> they have implemented to eliminate virus and worm laden emails.
>
> There is a message about it on the Yahoo Groups Home page.
>
> All the 26 groups I moderate have been similarly affected. Today, a back
> log of emails from last two days began to flow.
>
> Rik Rasmussen

--- End Message ---