RE: [amibroker] Using a Second External Database

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Wayne,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Perhaps you should take a look at the help file. Search "Amiquote" for
instructions on how to use the FREE companion program that handles the down load
process for you....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: seneca_kw
[mailto:wellswellskw@xxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 6:18
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Is
download software useful?I have a question about
downloading quotes.When I bought Amibroker I already had
SierraChart.  Since the learning curve of Amibroker is steeper (as it
should be for a more powerful program) I decided to go ahead and set up
historical charts with SierraChart while I continue to learn
Amibroker.  I'm finding the process of downloading and importing quotes
difficult and time-consuming to the point that I'm thinking about buying
download software (eg HQuote Pro) to help me.But I'm wondering if
that's smart since I'm going to be using Amibroker before much longer.
Does Amibroker itself take care of all downloading and importing with no
need of additional software?  Would a separate download software have
any value at all once I start using Amibroker?  I'd appreciate any
advice.ThanksWayneSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.