[amibroker] ASX EOD DATA......none yet for Weds 4th Feb?

--- Begin Message ---
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Question for Moderator
From: "jnk1997" <jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 02:09:29 -0000
I cannot see any benefit personally, Amiquote will download from many
sources including free sources, Thomasz is diligent in improving the
software and making sure it works well.
I use it for Yahoo EOD, Yahoo Current, and Lycos/Quote.com for
Intraday, all free sources.
The latest version 1.62 has features in the settings which enable
trouble free downloads.

There is also a yahoo message board for Amiquote questions, in future
please post Amiquote related here:

Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "seneca_kw" <wellswellskw@xxxx>
wrote:
> Last night I sent in a question about whether there's any value in
> buying a quotes downloader to work with Amibroker.  It never got
> posted.  Could you tell me why?
>
> Thanks
> Wayne

--- End Message ---