Re: [amibroker] Subject: Nikkei gives a wedgie :) (esp for DT)

Yuki,
for the visual part you may use the

BARS=4;
C1= Month()!=Ref(Month(),-BARS);
Buy=Cross(StochD(),50);// YOUR BUY CONDITION
Plot(0.95*L,"",0,1);
Plot(C,"",1,64);
PlotShapes(C1*shapeSquare,colorBlue);// FIRST 4 BARS
PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpTriangle,colorYellow);// BUY
PlotShapes(C1*Buy*shapeUpArrow,colorBlack);// BUY IN THE FIRST 4 BARS

Dimitris Tsokakis