Re: [amibroker] Printing

Gerard,

Have you considered using the "Layers" area to write your notes?
Simply highlight a given layer type in your notes (text tool) and
then uncheck it to remove it from the visible screen. Anytime you
want to see it again, just check the box by the appropriate layer and
voila, there is your note.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gerard Carey" <gcfinance@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yeah 'day, (and a belated happy New Year)
>
> The reasons I save stocks on my
> watchlists are many and varied.
> Over time I gather a lot of stocks
> and I'd like to make a note in AB
> reminding myself why I saved
> any particular stock.
>
> Note Examples:
> Broker recommend. 2nd Jan 04.
> Newspaper article, 20th Jan 04.
> StochRSI cross 1st Feb 04.
>
> It would be champion to be able to right click on the stock in
> 'Workspace' (I hate that name) and have a note section available in
> 'Information'.
> The minimum would be to write or paste a note.
> Even better, cut & paste a graph.
>
> QUESTIONS
> Is there anything suitable for this purpose available now in AB?
I've