Re: [amibroker] == vs =

If you created new folder(s) as explained, and have the export.dll,
the results would have been automatically exported to your new folder
(without your knowledge). Now you have to run the MS downloader to
create the Metastock data.
Ignore the AA scan results.
READ MY FULL PROCEDURE PLEASE
Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:
> Thanks for posting this.  I had the file and some explaination but
> not all of it.  Although this I´m still unable to export the
CORRECT