[amibroker] == vs =

Thanks for posting this.  I had the file and some explaination but
not all of it.  Although this I´m still unable to export the CORRECT
FORMAT.  I just did as explained in the message and I get this kind
of format which is not compatible with MS.

ARIN.BR	Buy	6/06/2001	13.70
ARIN.BR	Buy	7/06/2001	13.50
ARIN.BR	Buy	8/06/2001	13.30
ARIN.BR	Buy	11/06/2001	13.30
ARIN.BR	Buy	12/06/2001	13.50
ARIN.BR	Buy	13/06/2001	13.31

Also what the Export.DLL actually do because we still have to export
the scan results ?

Thanks in advance