RE: [amibroker] Re: A beginners problem

To delete trend line:
Click on trend line, a box will appear on each end indicating it has been
selected (these can be grabbed to move that end), then hit your delete key
or right click your mouse and choose delete study.

To change color of trend line:
click on trend line to select as above. The right click, choose Properties,
change color, click OK.

Rik Rasmussen