[amibroker] TradeOptimizer

You should be able reject those trades by using a "look
ahead" feature. Here is some pseudo code to give the idea.

Leave delays = 1; (ie buy or sell tomorrow based on today's
signal).

yourprice = ...whatever...;
donotbuy = yourprice < Ref(low,1) or yourprice >
Ref(high,1);// using 1 (not -1) will look ahead one day.

buy = ...whatever... AND ! donotbuy;

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511