  >From:
  Al
  Venosa
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:50
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: off topic
  wireless mouse

  Brian:How do you like your Belkin wireless mouse? I'm about to
  buy a mouse for mylaptop, too. Can it scroll sideways as well as up and
  down? ThanksAl Venosa----- Original Message -----
  From: "Brian" <<A
  href="">cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Friday, January 30, 2004 8:44 PMSubject: [amibroker] Re: off topic
  wireless mouse> Ron,>> I had a similar problem
  with my WinBook laptop. I am using a Belkin> wireless mouse and I had
  to update my drivers. Here is a web site> that may help you. Hope it
  helps.>> <A
  href="">http://www.synaptics.com/support/downloads.cfm>>>
  Brian>> --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@x...>
  wrote:> > I just bought a Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer
  Model No> 1007,1009 which I could not install because of a catch 22
  situation> that came up when I tried to install the software in a
  notebook> computer.   I attempted to use their support, but
  after I entered> the product ID #, it would not continue.> >
  The catch 22 is that the installation software recognized that the>
  notebook already has built in mouse software, and it demanded that I>
  remove the built-in mouse software before I would be allowed to>
  proceed. Obviously, I will not do that.> > Is it impossible to
  install a wireless mouse in a notebook because> of this, or is there a
  way around this catch 22. I doubt  that> Microsoft support would
  have been able to answer this question.> TIA for any ideas.  Ron
  system (http://www.grisoft.com).>
  1/29/2004>>> Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
  SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.561
  / Virus Database: 353 - Release Date: 1/13/2004Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS
  to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go
  to: <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face=Arial>---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG
  anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.572
  / Virus Database: 362 - Release Date:
1/27/2004