RE: [amibroker] Feature request: plot AFL into the blank bars at the end of charts

Ron,

I had a similar problem with my WinBook laptop. I am using a Belkin
wireless mouse and I had to update my drivers. Here is a web site
that may help you. Hope it helps.

http://www.synaptics.com/support/downloads.cfm

Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> I just bought a Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer Model No
1007,1009 which I could not install because of a catch 22 situation
that came up when I tried to install the software in a notebook
computer.   I attempted to use their support, but after I entered
the product ID #, it would not continue.
> The catch 22 is that the installation software recognized that the
notebook already has built in mouse software, and it demanded that I
remove the built-in mouse software before I would be allowed to
proceed. Obviously, I will not do that.
> Is it impossible to install a wireless mouse in a notebook because
of this, or is there a way around this catch 22. I doubt  that
Microsoft support would have been able to answer this question.
TIA for any ideas.  Ron D

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511