[amibroker] Feature request: plot AFL into the blank bars at the end of charts

Al,

I forgot to mention that the preservation of the directory
tree in the back up is one of the things I want for my data
back ups. xxCopy does this and does it without any
compression. No compress is good because one can just use
Windows to go into the backups and find what one wants to
restore.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/