Re: [amibroker] Test

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Nigel Rowe

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 2:45
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Chart Title
  Question

  SHA1Steve,      I'm a bit confused as to
  what you mean by this.On the one hand you say "Having learnt how to
  write a title".  Ok now you have a
title.
<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  color=#800000>Correct
  Then you say "I tried your idea for getting rid of it".
  Why, you just created it?

  A spirit of curiosityThen
  "Neither option made any difference - the title remained."  Remained
  where?  What are you trying to achieve?

  I was trying to end up with NO
  titleAssigning to the reserved variable 'Title' from within
  indicator code sets the title at the top of the panel that the indicator
  is displayed in.

  Agreed. Graham showed me the way with
  thisIn addition (unless you take steps to avoid it), it will be
  displayed in the Interpretation window.

  I never view the interpretation
  windowThe steps you can take are either:1.  Add
  "EnableTextOutput(False);" to the IB code somewhere at the
  top.or2.  Wrap the assignment in a "_N(....)" function
call.

  Here I am again. Neither of these
  changed my visible title. No error messages, just no change in title at the
  top of my chart. Tried both methods, separatelt and together -
  nothing.Can you explain exactly what you are trying to do, I'll
  try to help.

  It's no big deal. I wanted NO title. If
  I merely remove my code with    //Title=
  .......    then the 'original' parameter titles reappear. I
  suspected this might happen in any case with your two methods. What I didn't
  expect was zero effect.
  Thanks for your time and
  effort.