From: quanttrader714 [mailto:quanttrader714@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] OT -- Hard Drive Backup

Hello,

I want to create and maintain an exact copy of my current hard drive
on a second hard drive so if the first one crashes I can boot from the
backup and work without any delays.  I thought this would be simple
but when I started looking at all the options available, I didn't see
a clear best solution... especially when it came to software.
Thoughts/ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Mark