Re: [amibroker] http://www.amibroker.com/traders/ & Osaka Plugin

<I think the market got a curve ball (baseball pitch that doesn't fly
straight) from the Fed.>

Three months from now when we have all but forgotten what the Fed did
on Monday, we will look back at the charts and notice the low VIX
number prior to the selloff.

Some of us will then say Damn... shoulda, woulda, coulda.!
Others will say Damn that VIX is unreliable!

he he he...

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511