RE: [amibroker] Scale

Well, after a detailed research, there is NO technical evidence for a
bullish N100 reaction.
The only [weak] indication comes from Fibonacci retracements.
[^NDX, QQQ 38.2%, CSCO 50%] and some [weak] BBandBot touches.
VIVERE PERICOLOZAMENTE !!
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yuki,
> I wish you luck !!
> As you see, the market is prompt enough to pay for the multiple
> divergence. The "smart" boys used another opportunity yesterday,
> pushing the market because of the FED announcements [!!!!!!!!].
> Everything was nearly dead untill 14:00 and then a sharp sell off
> because of what ??? FED did not increase the 1% BUT-IT-IS-POSSIBLE-
TO-

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511