[amibroker] Re: Breaking out of a loop...

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Well Ron, I've been TRYING to help you but you're making it
awfully difficult.  My ESP isn't working as well as it used and I'm just
not picking the signals of what your formula looks like.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Perhaps if you actually copied the formula into your next
reply and and let me actually SEE it I'll be able to get your
going.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>BTW - my suggestions do work.  From the error message
you're getting you don't even have the loops working to even get out
of.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial