[amibroker] Re: Breaking out of a loop...

Dingo and other commentors,
I appreciate your suggestions and comments, but none of these work!
The idea here is to loop thru some tests for a Buy or Sell (or other
result of interest)and exit the FOR, DO or WHILE loop upon the first
occurence.
Sounds simple but no matter what scheme I try AB returns the
following:

ERROR 3
Condition in IF, WHILE, FOR statements has to be numeric or boolean
type.
You cannot use array here.

I'm not entirely sure what is meant by this error and if anyone has a
means of breaking out of a loop I think a lot of folks would be
interested.
Ron