[amibroker] Backtest - Data Processing

Hope you caught lots of fish, DT.  I love to eat them, and eagerly
await your FedEx overnight, dry ice-encased, package.  ^^_^^

Patience is probably the key when it comes to counter-trend, at least
I've always thought so.  I'm so patient I don't even care too much if
I catch them.  ^^_^^

But . . . this morning, we had net selling by foreigners prior to the
open.  The net selling is quite small compared to recent net buying,
and the direction is not *entirely* unexpected given the US results
on Friday. However, this is only the 3rd case of net selling so far
this year, and it is the largest so far this year.

It is too early to make anything of this of course, we will have to
see what the next few days bring.  But it's a chink in the armor, so
to speak.  At the moment however, it is not actually a net rise in
selling, but a sharp net falloff in buying.  We shall see.

Yuki