[amibroker] Re: Slope in radians? question for Math geniuses

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>As to your real question:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The only technique I can think of that will work is to
shift the array that you want to plot "backwards in time" and then use the empty
bars as "the future".  This will allow you to at least display what you
calculated. The challenge then becomes how to change the x axis (date) to
reflect the shift.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial