Re: [amibroker] Re: Slope in radians? question for Math geniuses

Basic question:
  Am I right that the point of adding blank bars in the right margin is so
hand-drawn studies can continue out there? Not being a discretionary trader
myself, can someone explain what you learn by doing that, maybe give some
examples?

Real question:
  Is there any way we can plot into those blank (future) bars with AFL? It
doesn't appear that we can in the normal course of things; requests to plot
LineArray out to LastValue(BarIndex) + 21 still get cut off at the last real
bar of the stock being viewed.
  Am I right that AB considers "the future" to begin after the end of the
current stock's data? If so, could we plot into the actual future by
creating a fake stock with data going out into the future as far as needed,
and using SetForeign to work with the actual ticker we're interested in? Has
anyone explored this? Any gotchas?

Thanks,

Dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511