RE: [amibroker] Re: Using Param() to analyze system price-sensitivity

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>well i'd better not bet you on the hint thing - it seems
that you're pretty good at this AFL stuff.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>as to K&R - dunno them I've never programmed in any "C"
derived language - I only use "toy languages".
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>and it's NOT hungarian notation - its POLISH notation - now
what do you have to say?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>and as far as our date format is concerned yeah -
you're right about how stupid it is but this is the way some idiot designed it
and we're stuck with it.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>re commissions - yeah - I'd thought about adjusting the
price but it would be nice to have a way to use this as a portfolio tracker if
for nothing other than the nice stats than can be had.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>One thing that would really help flesh out the portfolio
thing would be to emit a csv file that had columns for portfolio balance and one
for available cash (in addition to all of the stuff avail now). That way a
double click would give a nice glimpse at where things are.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
anyway
- nice solution Nigel!