[amibroker] Re: Enhancement Request - "Playback" Function

a. The first ascending hour made things more "simple" and left enough
room for gentle sellers pressure.
b. The StochD div in 5min ^NDX charts came too late [15:30] to close
the day. It was not important for Friday.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi DIMITRIS,
> >
> > Friday, January 23, 2004, 4:50:18 PM, you wrote:
> >
> > DT> Well, if TokyoSE buyers go up to +1% instead of waiting
below -
> 1%, it
> > DT> is not my mistake !!
> >
> > (Hee-hee hoo-hoo ha-ha) ^^_^^
> >
> > DT> It is the 2nd time I see a delay in TSE reaction [I was
> expecting
> > DT> ^N225 to reach the invH&S target sooner...]. There should be a
> > DT> confirmation for the StochD+RSI divergences. I have to wait,
the
> > DT> TSE sentiment is still strange to me. Sellers work was easy,
> > DT> especially the second half of your Friday  session.
> >
> > PM session was stronger than the AM session.  We made highs late.
> >
> > DT>  They seem to prefer better prices in lower volume before the
> > DT> weekend...[the USD factor is also critical for their
> > DT> calculations] I have to learn many things before any attempt
> > DT> trade this market. 3 things that I donīt like :Waiting,
waiting
> > DT> and waiting. Frankly speaking, it is not easy, especially when
> > DT> BEAS similar  behavior pays 8%-10% in 2-3 bars !! Dimitris
> > DT> Tsokakis
> >
> > One cannot underestimate the momentum here this short new year so
> > far. And one also cannot underestimate the momentum that got going
> > here early this week.  Such things do not change on a dime, unless
> > they are counter trend in the first place.  Waiting, is exactly
what
> > is necessary, at least here.  I'm long one position over the
> weekend,
> > and I don't like it.  But I have won on so many positions I didn't
> > like I cannot count them.  ^_^
> >
> > The Chicago Boyz seemed to have an idea about today's session,
even
> > on the other side of the world.
> >
> > But in the end, I think they are just doing what normal traders
do:
> > betting the trend to the bitter end.  Hey, I can show you some
> > oscillators that suggest the US is just walking off over bought
> right
> > now, and may end up higher tonight (not so much Dow or S&P, but
NDX