Re: [amibroker] Enhancement Request - "Playback" Function

If you have made up a list (.lst) file(s) in QP2 for the commodities,
these can easily be imported to watch lists in AB rather than
importing by typing individual commodity symbols. The lst file can be
maintained by dropping old/adding new contracts as they go off or
come on to play. (Thanks to TJ for that bit of advice!)

Now, if I might ask, how do I plot the open interest alond with a
volume graph? I can 'see' the OI figures on the popup if I hover over
the price, but I have not figured a way to plot it yet?

thanks, JHK

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alberto Torchio"
<alberto_torchio@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear TJ and Fellows Listmembers,
>
> I have installed the QP complete (stocks + commodities)database;
then I created a new AB database following the instructions here
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_extsources.html

> I have checked stocks, indexes and sectors and got them into my AB
database.

> I have also checked cash and commodity futures: I get cash and
(supposedly) continous futures, only. That is to say I am unable to
chart single futures contract (like Soybeans March 2004). All futures
tickers end with "1600".

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511