Re: [amibroker] O.T. > Outlook express question

Anthony,

If goldwing is right and the problem is your popup blocker, I have a
suggestion:

(Last week there was a thread about tabbed browsing and I should have
replied, but this IS a solution to both issues.)

When Netscape finally 'rolled over' as a result if MicroSofts bundling
of IE and Outlook into Windows, Netscape released its' code into the
public domain as open source, and Mozilla was the outcome of that effort.

Mozilla browser includes the following user selectable features:

Tabbed browsing
PopUp blocking
Image blocking
Animation blocking

I've been using Mozilla as my primary browser for a couple of years,
and its mail client (Outlook replacement) for months.

IE6 and Outlook have been flawed with security issues and fixes for years.

Mozilla is free and open source.

If you are interested, do a search on 'Mozilla'.

A couple of caveats...

Keep IE6 available for the rare instances of incompatibilities (my
experience is less than one in a two or more thousand browsing
instances). (The Microsoft site used to conviently imbed browser
features that Mozilla had problems with, but recent releases of
Mozilla have been compatible with Microsofts own web site).

The Mozilla site advertises the latest and greatest version of some
kind of 'light' version called Firebird... ignore it for now since
there are some weird issues related either to the Firebird product or
to its' documentation.

But Mozilla itself is *Very Good*.

The above offered FWIW.

Regards,