From: mroman59 [mailto:mroman59@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 4:06 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Fibonacci Formulas? Help anyone

Does anyone have the formula for determining the price of a stock
that retraces using the popula fibonacci % lines. I am alittle
confused, when i draw the lines using AB from lo to hi point it
gives me the %lines and a value. However the value does not seem to
correlate with the %retracement.  For example, when i calculate the
% that a stock has retraced from its 52 week hi the value does not
match the with the lines drawn nor does the value 38.2% line value
correlate with actual 38.2% retracment of the stocks value. Now that
I have you confused and myself can anyone help me?  I am trying to
create an exploration or indicator that will alert me when a stock
in my watchlist has retraced to one of these values.

Thank YOu
MR

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.