[amibroker] Re: Divergences / Low Vix

Sorry
but I haven't a clue what you're talking about,
Ron.
<SPAN
class=819284400-23012004>
Might
want to check with Alan Farley<SPAN
class=819284400-23012004> at <A
href="">www.hardrightedge.com/.
<SPAN
class=819284400-23012004>
<SPAN
class=819284400-23012004>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 4:31
  PMTo: amibrokerCc: t jSubject: [amibroker]
  Buy arrows on right side.

  I would like for Amibroker to have a choice of two ways to
  display SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROWS.  <FONT
  size=2>This suggested additional chart viewing method could be
  entitled "SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROW AT RIGHT SIDE".  Does anyone
  know how to make a hotkey do this?  Can a plugin be made which would
  cause Amibroker to do
  this?

  Better yet would be for this option to be added to Amibroker
  itself.  I am looking for suggestions as to how this might be
  accomplished.  Amibroker may never have this option available in it.

  My explorations find the bottom pivot that occurrs as a
  downtrending stock starts upward.  Those that pass my indicator test are
  bought on the open the following day, and sold on the open when the indicators
  tell me to sell.  I have had to devise many indicators to help me guess
  which buy arrows mark the end of the downtrend, and which buy arrows are
  only identifiing a very short bounce during an ongoing
  downtrend.  Fortunately, I can make a small profit on about a third
   of the short bounces.
  I practice reading my indicators by setting the
  AA    FROM-1995
  TO-2004.    This way I get a huge number of instances of the
  condition being met within seconds of starting the Exploration.  Then
  when I click on SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROW, the buy arrow  is
  displayed toward the left side of the chart.  Perhaps I am
   alone in wanting to see the buy arrow placed at the HARD RIGHT EDGE of
  the chart.  Ron D
   Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.