[amibroker] Re: Divergences / Low Vix

I would like for Amibroker to have a choice of two ways to
display SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROWS.  This suggested
additional chart viewing method could be entitled "SHOW CURRENT TRADE
ARROW AT RIGHT SIDE".  Does anyone know how to make a hotkey do
this?  Can a plugin be made which would cause Amibroker to do
this?

Better yet would be for this option to be added to Amibroker
itself.  I am looking for suggestions as to how this might be
accomplished.  Amibroker may never have this option available in it.

My explorations find the bottom pivot that occurrs as a
downtrending stock starts upward.  Those that pass my indicator test are
bought on the open the following day, and sold on the open when the indicators
tell me to sell.  I have had to devise many indicators to help me guess
which buy arrows mark the end of the downtrend, and which buy arrows are
only identifiing a very short bounce during an ongoing
downtrend.  Fortunately, I can make a small profit on about a third
 of the short bounces.
I practice reading my indicators by setting the
AA    FROM-1995
TO-2004.    This way I get a huge number of instances of the
condition being met within seconds of starting the Exploration.  Then when
I click on SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROW, the buy arrow  is displayed
toward the left side of the chart.  Perhaps I am  alone in
wanting to see the buy arrow placed at the HARD RIGHT EDGE of the chart.
Ron D