[amibroker] its not scaning todays stocks

Yuki,
this expectation [next week announcements] is exactly what will keep
the buyers near the current prices, in the case the big boys apply
moderate short pressure. The analysts try the same thing, to persuade
next day buyers to be there, at -1% or -1.5%. The next TSE session
will be interesting, you should be [and you will be]sensitive enough
to detect if [and how] selling pressure is applied. IMO the DAX
market makers are [till now] net sellers. The same in France [and, of
course, it is more than obvious here in Athens !!]. An ^NDX below -1%
will turn the red light on and will give all the necessary excuses
for you to be negative tomorrow.
This scenario may be true.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511