Re: [amibroker] Exploration AFL question

Sorry Yuki,

I didn't get a chance to get back to you yesterday regarding your
questions.

1.  I don't think you need the "Filter"
statement.   I assume that you are running the first pass as a
Scan and (IMO) the Filter statement does nothing for a Scan.
It also doesn't hurt anything to have it there.

2.  On your second pass, you say:

Foreign("~system","V") == CorrSig;

  I think you may wish to say:

Foreign("~system","V") >= CorrSig;

  Have a think about it.  If it was me doing this, I would
prefer the second statement.

3. You may also wish to have separate counters for Buy and Short
statements.  Not knowing exactly what your objectives are, that's
how I would have coded it.   For instance, in the composite I
may have placed the "Buy" counts in the "Open" column
and the "Short" counts in the "High" column.
But you have a better feel for your system.

I find the AddToComposite to be the most useful tool within AB.

Ciao