[amibroker] Capture content in the "Profile" window

Yuki,

Calculate Buy and Short counts individually first, like you're doing
now. You can add it to the same composite's O and C fields. Then run
another scan on that newly created composite (by selecting as Current
Stock), check its O and C values, and if both are > 0, then add the
total count (or true) to yet another composite. That composite should
then have what you need...

Jitu

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511