RE: [amibroker] Re: Formula question for Ichimoku Chart

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Well, your best bet would be to write it in Delphi using
the automation object model but I really think you should upgrade to the latest
release first.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The approach I would take (examples in " "'s are in
VB) would be to monitor the directory / file that you've imported for a
change and when you detect that the file has been changed then do and
"AB.import" (be sure to write out a format file to feed the importer).
Then you can run your formula (that you can load into AA with "If Not
AA.loadformula(strFile) Then" ) with "AA.Backtest".  To get notified you
can either do it in AFL with the AlertIf statement or you can export the results
via your Delphi program ( "AA.Export") read those results in and send an email
via your Delphi program.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If you speak VB I can send you an example of a program that
will show you some of the above.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial